Prickly Pear Seed Oil
What it is
From oily skin to dry skin, Prickly Pear Seed Oil is a powerful moisturiser that is enriched with linoleic acid, an omega 6 essential fatty acid, with exceptional hydrating and anti-aging properties; it is the perfect choice for mature, ageing or damaged skin. It contains a high concentration of nutritious ingredients including
- Amino Acids.
- Omega 9.
- Omega 6.
- Vitamins A, B, E and K.
How it is made
Sourced from south-west Morocco, the extraction of the Prickly Pear fruit is a lengthy, labour intensive process which can take between three to four days. Each seed contains around 5% of oil, subsequently taking around 1,000kg of fruits to extract 25kg of seeds in order to produce one litre of oil. They are picked by hand and then loaded into the factory. They are then washed, peeled, and placed into a machine where the seeds are separated, cold pressed, and the oil is filtered and extracted to ensure that it remains pure.
UK - FREE Delivery
Europe - £13.99
USA - £13.99
Africa - £19.99
Asia - £25.00
Australia - £25.00
Use day or night as a moisturiser, serum and an eye cream. Dot delicately around your eye area to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles.
Our 100% Organic Prickly Pear Seed Oil is a free radical scavenger and contains many health benefits for your skin and hair. The high antioxidant activity promotes cell renewal, and reduces redness and hyper-pigmentation. Prickly Pear Seed Oil helps to
- Tighten pores
- Fight against acne
- Stimulate collagen production
- Remove dark circles under your eyes
- Intercept free radical damage
- Increase firmness and reduce wrinkles
- Decrease visibility of blemishes, under-eye circles and spider veins
- Maintain your skin's smoothness and elasticity
- Enhances your skin's natural luminescence.
- Intensively moisturises and boosts your skin’s rejuvenation.
- Treat medical skin conditions such as Eczema and Psoriasis.